Saturday 10 July 2010

New Room

Heeeey there,

I have finally moved out of the very cramped but very loved halls and now live in a regular human house. I'll miss halls but nothing quite beats sofas, double beds and not living next to people that makes suicide seem kinda sexy.

I always find it interesting when people share pictures of their rooms and workspaces. Especially their work spaces. I find it quite interesting to see where (excuse the lame phrase) the magic happens. Not saying that I'm in anyway an amazing designer, just thought it might interest at least one person. Maybe?



Below is where zed magic happens . As you can see I'm sitting on a PHAT dual monitor system, Harman Kardon speakers with neon jellyfish subwoofer, cannon printer/scanner, shelves, and a desk with two four inch drawers. HOLLA!



Don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment