Sunday 12 December 2010

Dirt Magazine

A while ago one of my tutors Dwayne mentioned on his blog Dirt magazine and the seriously cool layouts they have. Whilst working today at spar I noticed they had just started stocking it. So I thought I'd treat myself and buy a copy. Dwayne was not wrong AT ALL. I opened up the magazine and struggled not to pee all over the pages with the excitement that took over my tiny little rat brain. There's some seriously cool and exciting spreads in there. A really fresh change to all the minimal and clean spreads that the design mags I buy have. They also have some really impressive photography and shhhtunts in there too. Think ill be buying it more often. Below are some of the spreads. Have a look and try not to pee all over your keyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment